Banana is one of the healthiest fruits out there and I think it is underrated amongst the top notchers such as apple, grapes and orange 😅😁
But kidding aside, banana is one of my favorite fruit and actually helped me and my father who suffers from ulcer. It is one of the most effective remedy to it. For me ‘A banana a day, keeps the doctor away’.
What’s a 100g of banana contain?
According to online medical resources, a 100g of banana contains the following vitamins and minerals:
Calories: 88 calories, Vitamin A: 430 I.U., Vitamin B: Thiamine .04 mg., Vitamin C: 10 mg., Calcium: 8 mg., Iron: 6 mg., Phosphorus: 28 mg., Potassium: 260 mg., Carbohydrates: 23 grams, at Protein: 1.2 mg.
The important benefits
There are a lots of proven benefits you can get from eating banana regularly. Those are the following:
- Stomach – As mentioned, it’s a very effective remedy to ulcers and acidics. Banana has its own antacid that is called phospolid. It also has flavonoid that helps your stomach recover from damage made by high acids or gerd.
- Heart – It is good to heart as banana is rich in potassium.
- Can be your multi-vitamins – It contains Vitamin A, B, C, Iron, Calcium and Potassium that can replace your artificial multivimins.
- Can also act as your energy drink – Since it is high in potassuum, it can provide the extra energy you need for your daily exercise or activity.
- Good for stress and depression – it contains tryptophan which is known chemical that provides a good feeling or emotion.
- Good for colon – It also contains high in fiber that helps clean your colon.
Post parting words
Thanks for reading my short blog about the benefits of eating banana regularly and how it can affects your health. Because good health, means more power, power to do your goals and plans in life.